Friday, August 5, 2011

BlogLoving: Ready For The House

I started thinking about blogging a long time ago, but I never really had the courage to do so. And I still don't, but I decided to give it a try with a lot of encouragement from friends.

I have long been an avid reader of blogs myself and all the blogs I read on a regular basis have all been an inspiration to me in some way or another. So I have decided to spread some love and highlight some of the blogs that I enjoy reading. Some you might know, some you might not - either way I think some people deserve some recognition for the hard work they put into their blogs.

One of the most inspiring blogs ever has without any doubt been


I have spent hours browsing through their vintage clothing finds (especially the Sierra Designs jackets), Aalto furniture, the wonderful renovation of their house, and the native American arts that they collect.

No comments:

Post a Comment