Saturday, September 3, 2011

One Month of Denim - Day 3


If you think all denim is made in Thailand or Tunisia nowadays, you are right. But then again you couldn't be more wrong. There are still a lot of jeans being cut and sewn in Japan and there are still some being sewn in the homeland of blue jeans, the United States of America.

Today, I made a small list of companies still making jeans in the US. There are most likely still some interesting brands, that I have forgot to put on the list. If there are any, you can think off, then please tell me, and I'll add them to the list.

Today I won't be giving my two cent on which of these brands I prefer. I'll just allow you to form an opinion based on this selection of "Made in USA" jeans. And I haven't included Levi's (or LVC) in this selection because it is so very little of their huge production, that is made in the US.















OK, I couldn't help myself. These jeans are my favourites.



Buy them - for me - here

No comments:

Post a Comment