Friday, August 3, 2012

Jungmaven Tie Dye T-Shirts

Today I was sitting in the sun contemplating on whether or not I should start tie dyeing some t-shirts, as I saw this really old hippie walking past me in the streets wearing this really old, tattered, yet vibrant tie dyed t-shirt. It probably wouldn't work for me, but I felt inspired and in the end, I think, that's what it's all about sometimes.

Unfortunately - or fortunately - I discovered, that I didn't have to tie dye anything. I could just buy these Jungmaven t-shirts, which I've also been seeing on the Hickoree's webshop. From what I've been told they're pretty good value for money, however not in any way spectacular. I these colours I would however like to add the spectacular.





In case you were wondering, these are made of a cotton and hemp blend and they're cut and sewn in the United States of America

No comments:

Post a Comment